Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a classic recipe that yields the best banana bread. And it’s loaded with chocolate chips to make this bread extra special. This recipe requires only 15 minutes of prep!
Banana bread is an exemplary bread that often shows up in our home. Who doesn’t cherish the little of new bread from the broiler? It’s an incredible decision for breakfast or bite. Add chocolate chips and you make a delicious sweet treat everybody loves. Combine as one the fixings in a single bowl, heat and appreciate. It’s that simple!
This plans meets up without any problem. Make certain to follow the formula as determined, including utilizing both granulated sugar AND earthy colored sugar. The earthy colored sugar truly upgrades the kind of the bread. Likewise guarantee that your eggs are at room temperature and your margarine is mellowed.
This popular recipe is packed with melty chocolate chips!
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5 metal loaf pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas; set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together butter and sugars for 2 to 3 minutes, until well combined and fluffy (you can also use a stand mixer.)
- Add in the eggs, mashed banana and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into the wet ingredients, then fold in until just combined. Fold in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the bread is set and a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Store at room temperature covered with plastic wrap or sealed in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Or freeze for up to 3 months. To freeze, wrap in plastic wrap and store in a freezer safe bag.
- You can omit the chocolate chips or substitute for walnuts, if desired.