These little smokies are mixed drink wieners stewed in the slow cooker in a sweet and appetizing grill sauce. A very simple lethargic cooker starter that requires only minutes to assemble and consistently gets rave surveys.
I love to offer an assortment of bites when I’m engaging, including heated brie, potstickers and these very tasty little smokies. At whatever point I serve these smokies at a gathering, everybody consistently asks me for the formula!
Little smokies are an exemplary bite that are not difficult to make and revered by children and grown-ups the same. These stewing pot smokies are washed in grill sauce and moderate cooked until they’re quite hot and prepared to eat up.
First make a sauce by mixing together grill sauce, earthy colored sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder. Spot two bundles of mixed drink frankfurters in a simmering pot, and pour the sauce over the top. Cook the wieners on low warmth for in any event 2 hours, at that point serve and appreciate!
- 2 packages little smokies 12-14 ounce size
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the little smokies into a crockpot.
- Place the barbecue sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the little smokies. Cover and cook on low heat for at least 2 hours.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg