Sweet, salty and velvety rich, this easy whipped feta dip with cream cheese, honey, garlic and a little spicy kick from cracked pepper is perfect for parties, weekends or any time you want to share a moment and bite with someone! Dip it with soft, warm pita bread or crisp, whole grain crackers. This is special food that you’ll love to enjoy.
This is a particularly straightforward formula, yet one with large rewards. A speedy slash of chives, a moment or less in the food processor and you have a stunning dish that preferences just as flavorful as it looks. Somewhat provincial, somewhat complex, there isn’t anything very like delicate, rich cheddar and sweet nectar, particularly when it’s intended to be shared!
The Engineer and I love dishes like this when we need to take feast time up a score or two, however we would prefer not to go out. A little bowl of whipped feta and nectar is ideal for snacking while we loosen up and make up for lost time with one another’s day. Circled back to a little container burned steak and broccoli slaw with apples and brussel fledglings and we’re talking an ideal evening that is uncommon without being fastidious.
However, it doesn’t stop there. This whipped feta plunge is the ideal before supper nibble when we have companions over. It hits the spot on game day, when the young ladies come over or just whenever hors d’oeuvres or easing back down and sharing is on the menu!
Sweet, salty and velvety rich, this easy whipped feta dip is perfect for parties, weekends or any time you want to share a moment and bite with someone!
- 4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper.
- In a food processor, combine feta, cream cheese and olive oil until cheese are well combined and smooth. Add basil and garlic, mixing well again.
- Scoop cheese out of the food processor onto a small plate or into a shallow bowl. Use a large spoon to create a well in the center of the cheese. Fill the well with honey. Garnish the sides of the well with chives, pistachios and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with warm pieces of pita bread.