A healthy breakfast to go for the whole family! A freezer friendly breakfast that works great for meal prep!
Do you understand what feels extraordinary? Getting up in the first part of the day to breakfast being ready.I like to begin my day truly early, when it’s peaceful. I love watching the dawn and opening the windows to hear the birds sing. My morning’s are not fatigued or surged on the grounds that I prepare.
I prepare on the grounds that the manner in which I start my day establishes the vibe for the remainder of my day. Now and again it even extends to the following day! I don’t need any of us running out the entryway toward the beginning of the day feeling restless and neglecting great bye’s. Me that everybody begins their day solid and organized.Sure, somebody has effectively beat me to the punch and you can get a pre-bundled breakfast bar… yet does it cause you to feel full? Like you had a solid breakfast? It simply doesn’t work for me, I need to feel full or I’ll be an insatiable monster when dinner comes!
These morning meal squares are so natural to make, you should simply consolidate the entirety of the fixings in no specific request into one bowl, blend, and prepare. It’s that simple! Breakfast will be prepared for the entire family for seven days! Also, they keep in the cooler in the event that you are feeling truly roused and need to make a clump for the next week immediately! Also, you can make them into Easy Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cups, as well!
Easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Squares, a healthy breakfast to go for the whole family! A freezer friendly breakfast that works great for meal prep!
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 2/3 cup Applesauce (or Mashed Banana)
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Vegan Mini-Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 glass pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients: rolled oats, applesauce or mashed bananas, water, salt, mini-chocolate chips, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour into parchment paper lined pan. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on the top if you’d like.
- Bake for 28 minutes, but do not open the door when the timer goes off. Just turn the oven off and set the timer for 20 minutes. When the time is up, remove the pan from the oven.
- Let cool and slice into squares.