Sweet and spicy peanut sauce rice noodles ready in less than 10 minutes making it perfect for a quick dinner or lunch recipe. Vegan, gluten free and so healthy and yummy!
Enlivened by my formula for this (mainstream on Pinterest) formula for nut sauce crunchy tofu and broccoli rice bowls, this basic, speedy and simple peanut butter rice noodles formula with delightful Thai flavors has been my go-to formula when I need to make something veggie lover utilizing essential storeroom fixings lying in my kitchen.Gluten free delicate rice noodles threw in a peanut butter sauce, made with soy sauce, hot sauce (like sriracha), garlic, sesame oil (optionahoney (or use maple syrup to make it vegetarian), water and obviously peanut butter (crunchy or velvety, whatever you like). Serve hot or cold anyway you like, sprinkle with crunchy squashed toasted peanuts or white or dark sesame seeds or spring onions and its fit to be served.
You truly need only ten minutes to make this whole formula – beginning to end. Start by collecting your sauce fixings and your rice noodles. Heat up the rice noodles according to bundle directions. While the rice noodles are bubbling, set up your Thai peanut butter sauce.
I totally love utilizing rice noodles for the entirety of my asian plans including this one. You can utilize whatever noodles you have in your storeroom, spaghetti and other pasta noodles should function too.
Sweet and spice peanut sauce rice noodles ready in less than 10 minutes making it perfect for a quick dinner or lunch recipe. Vegan, gluten free and so healthy and yummy!
- 150 grams rice noodles (or any kind of noodles)
- salt (optional – I did not need in mine!)
PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or creamy, you choose)
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha (or any spicy sauce) – use only 1/2 tbsp if you dont want it very spicy
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup or 1/2 tbsp sugar)
- 5 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil (optional but definitely recommended)
- sesame seeds
- spring onions
- crushed peanuts
- Boil the rice noodles s per package instructions.
- While the noodles are boiling, add all sauce ingredients to a blender and mix until a smooth sauce is ready.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the cooked noodles and mix well. Serve at room temperature or colr or if you want them hot, then cook for about a minute or two on medium flame. Add more water if needed. Transfer to serving bowls and add some sesame seeds or spring onions before serving.