This incredible Salted Dark Chocolate Cheesecake has three rich chocolate layers that make the perfect keto dessert under 3 net carbs each!
I realize we are on the whole managing the pressure and tension of our present circumstance in an unexpected way. I have invested a great deal of energy preparing my nursery for summer and the natural air and daylight has been remedial. Nonetheless, I am additionally discovering satisfaction in baking.It has really been truly ideal to have the option to make a formula that I ordinarily may passover since it is tedious. I’m figuring out the additional time in the kitchen encouraging rather than only something more to add to my daily agenda. So I needed to share a truly delectable keto dessert that may present to you a little solace as well. These Salted Dark Chocolate Cheesecakes are simply too great to even consider leaving behind.
This formula has three particular layers. The base layer is a shortbread treat hull made with almond flour. This is dependent on the covering I use in my . The subsequent layer is a profound dim chocolate cheesecake that is completely velvety. The third layer is a rich layer of dissolved dull chocolate and ocean salt pieces.
Indeed, as long as you utilize fitting sugars. Cheesecake is a typical keto dessert since cream cheddar is normally low in carbs and high in fat. For this formula I recommend utilizing or to make a superb keto cheesecake with no odd fake sugar taste. For this formula, it makes 24 biscuit measured dim chocolate cheesecakes. Every one of the three wanton layers come to simply 2.8 net carbs each! This is genuinely an absolute necessity make for anybody on a keto diet! As a little something extra, these freeze truly well so stash some in the cooler for some other time.
Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons keto friendly powdered sweetener (Swerve or Monkfruit)
Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup keto friendly powdered sweetener (Swerve or Monkfruit)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 ounce unsweetened bakers chocolate
Melted Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- sea salt to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. To make the chocolate crust: combine the melted butter, almond flour, keto friendly sweetener and cocoa powder.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a silicone muffin pan (or paper lined muffin pan)
Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes and allow the crust to cool COMPLTELY.
- In a stand mixer or hand mixer combine the cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, cocoa powder and vanilla until things are just barely incorporated.
- Add the melted bakers chocolate and the heavy cream. Mix until completely smooth, mixture will be light and airy.
- Spoon onto the cooled crust.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until the cheescake has set. Remove from oven and allow the cheesecakes to cool competely.
- Melt the Lilly’s dark chocolate chips and coconut oil, stir until smooth. Dip the top of the cheesecake into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt. Set aside to cool.