Chicken breasts filled with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and lotion cheese filling and pan seared to excellence. The result will be tender cooked poultry filled up with a gooey trio of cheese that may melt in the mouth area.
Since I attempted the keto diet plan, I’ve been searching for no carb quality recipes which are filling and loaded full of proteins. Although I’m not really strictly following a keto diet plan because carbs usually seem to discover a way onto my dish, I feel therefore much better feeding on low-carb. I’ve dropped a few pounds during the last few weeks therefore that’s an enormous plus for me personally.
If you’re on the low-carb or keto diet plan, attempting to lose weight, or just would like a healthy proteins packed supper, you’re likely to love this lotion cheese and spinach stuffed poultry. The chicken isn’t breaded and cooked in only a small amount of essential olive oil. This cooking technique gives the poultry a good and crispy crust without including anything extra.
Chicken breasts filled with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and lotion cheese filling up and pan seared to perfection. The effect is soft cooked chicken filled up with a gooey trio of cheese that may melt in the mouth area.
Course : Dinner
Cuisine : American
Keyword : chicken, cream cheese, creamy, healthy, keto, recipe, spinach, stuffed
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 35 minutes
Servings : 4
Calories : 281 kcal
Author : Layla
- 4 4 oz chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- For the filling:
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped or 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- TO CREATE filling:Inside a medium bowl, mix spinach, lotion cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, and sodium + pepper until completely combined.
- To Butterfly your poultry breasts: place them flat on the sturdy surface. Spot one hand at the top to carry it set up and then cut 3/4 of just how through the chicken white meat (take care not to slice completely).
- To Things the Poultry: Season the exterior of the poultry with chili natural powder, Italian seasoning, sodium, and pepper. Spoon 1/4 of cheese combination into the center of the slice chicken chests and collapse the chicken therefore the cream cheese will be sealed inside. Make use of toothpicks to protected chicken if preferred.
- To Make: Heat a non-stick skillet on moderate high and include 1 tablespoon essential olive oil. Cook the poultry, covering the skillet with a cover, for approximately 9-10 moments per part or before chicken is prepared through