This Keto Poultry Parmesan Casserole is really a super easy supper formula that’s bursting with savory, flavorful, cheesy, tomatoey taste! Your whole family members will like it, and you’ll like how simple it really is to construct!
I was so thrilled to get a duplicate of Easy Keto Meals by the exceptional writer, Carolyn Ketchum of most Day I DREAM OF Meals, I couldn’t wait around to talk about a recipe along with you.
By couldn’t wait around, After all it. This cookbook arrived in the email just last night! That’s how thrilled I am about any of it. Carolyn can be an incredible low carbohydrate influencer who’s also the writer from the Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen area, another fantastic source for anyone carrying out a keto diet.
- 5 cups cubed prepared chicken, cooked
- 1 mug no-sugar-added marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon reddish pepper flakes
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 mug)
- 1 1/2 mugs shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz .)
- 1 ounce pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon smashed dried basil
- Preheat the stove to 350 F and gently grease an 8-in . square baking pan
- Spread the poultry within the greased meal and put the tomato sauce over it. Sprinkle with the reddish pepper flakes. Best with the Parmesan and the mozzarella. Gently sprinkle the rushed pork rinds and basil outrageous.
- Bake for 25 moments, before cheese will be melted and bubbly.
This recipe could be freezing either before cooking or after, and it’s really an easy task to prep each day ahead. Be sure that you cover it up firmly with foil before placing it within the freezer or refrigerator.
This recipe continues to be published with authorization from Easy Keto Meals by Carolyn Ketchum.