HOW MANY Internet CARBS INSIDE A KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE?
If you’d prefer to use another type of sugar alcohol make sure to have a look at our low carbohydrate sweetener transformation chart. Us will subtract the sugars alcohols and we’ll continue steadily to provide that sugars alcohol grams above the nourishment card below and you may choose for yourself if you wish to follow that.
We are really SUPER excited there are the option to include the sugars alcohols into our nourishment brand! AH!!! We’ll carry on with adding the full total sugar alcohols within the recipe notes area AND in the nourishment label for another few weeks until most of us get the hang up of where you can look.
If you’re not used to this Lower Carb/Keto lifestyle and so are unsure what we have been discussing please feel absolve to read up even more on Online Carbs.
This is all you have to and I wager you’ve got all of the ingredients seated around to create!. Cookie urges are usually curbed formally. You’re welcome
Keyword: keto peanut butter cookies, low carb peanut butter cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener 1/2 cup for very sweet or 1/4 cup for mildly sweet
- 1 tsp. pure liquid stevia
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 large whole egg
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Divide the resulting dough into 12 equal portions (a little larger than a walnut) and place on a baking sheet.
- Using a fork, press the cookie to about 1/3 inch thickness.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving as they fall apart when still warm.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.