Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a take on my most popular recipe, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork made for the slow cooker and with bacon in just 5 ingredients!
Moderate Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a play on my most well known formula that has over a large portion of 1,000,000 perspectives in its first year, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork Loin. On a practically regular routine perusers would contact me to inquire as to whether the formula could be made in a sluggish cooker and for quite a long time I said: “no, sorry there isn’t sufficient fat in the pork flank to keep it sodden, this is best done in the broiler.”
All things considered, those days are finished! I started testing the two or three months back for a sluggish cooker form. I kept pork midsections untrimmed, I added all assortments of fats, I even had a go at infusing the pork to keep it clammy. No bueno. I at long last concluded the time had come to take this pork show to the following level and go pork on pork.
Simply joking! This Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is 5 fixings (not including salt and pepper) and the hardest piece of the prep is mincing the garlic. I add it to the sluggish cooker in consistent with my blog style, without any fluids. Try not to stress as it cooks it will deliver fluids into the lethargic cooker.
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 3 pound pork loin , trimmed of excess fat
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Rub the tablespoon of canola oil and add Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Add the garlic and brown sugar to the top of the pork.
- Wrap the pork with the bacon (I wrapped all the way around, if you want to drape them over the top you can as well.)
- Place carefully into the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- If you finish the cooking time and for some reason the bacon is not as crispy as you would like, remove the pork and put it on a baking sheet in the oven on broil for 2-3 minutes (keep the pork in the middle of the oven, not too close to the top).