The BEST Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies. The Famous Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe that everyone goes crazy over!
At the point when I was a teen, I would go to the library and thumb through cookbooks to locate each and every chocolate chip treat formula and would ask my Mom to evaluate the formula manifestations practically day by day. Issues, I advise you.
I got going by following plans and afterward I thought… .we should go for a stroll on the wild side and begin testing by tossing stuff in and see what occurs. What’s the most terrible that can occur? Indeed, that is another story. Little changes to a great extent were the distinction creators – searing the margarine, raising or bringing down the temperature of the stove, and evaluating some intriguing fixings.
I got back home and changed some more and afterward it occurred… . that radiant group was flawlessness and I at last had it.I was educated in kindergarten that it’s ideal to share so that is the thing that I am doing. Sharing my long periods of testing so we would all be able to have Levain at home. It’s the perfect activity.
The BEST Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Copycat Cookie Recipe.
- 1 cup Cold Butter cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cake Flour*
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Walnuts roughly chopped.
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cold cubed butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 4 minutes or until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Stir in flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined to avoid overmixing. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Separate dough into large balls and place on lightly colored cookie sheet. They are bigger than you think! You will fit 4 cookies on one large cookie sheet. The dough makes 8 extra large cookies.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes to set.
*can substitute all-purpose flour for cake flour
*Levain Bakery has stated they don’t use vanilla extract in their cookies. If you would like to add vanilla extract, I would suggest adding 1 teaspoon when adding the eggs to the batter.