Easy vanilla mug cake recipe is the perfect dessert! Enjoy this easy mug cake on your own or share it with a friend. Combine a few simple pantry staples in a mug, pop it in the microwave and then enjoy!
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for the ideal simple little treat? Vanilla mug cake is actually what you need! This mug cake formula is AMAZING and is made with a couple of straightforward fixings that you likely as of now have in your storeroom. Add some chocolate sprinkles for extra flavor, pop it in the microwave and afterward appreciate. The whole formula is prepared in under 10 minutes and is the ideal pastry for anytime. It’s our go-to formula when we are desiring something sweet yet don’t have any desire to prepare an enormous formula.
It’s a cake made in a mug! Mug cakes are the best since you simply mix together a couple of fixings in a mug cup, pop it in the microwave and afterward appreciate. It’s that simple. They are the ideal a minute ago pastry or when you need a speedy and simple sweet after supper.
To make this vanilla mug cake formula, you will require unsalted margarine, milk, vanilla concentrate, sugar, flour, heating powder and salt. You can likewise add chocolate sprinkles, whenever wanted.
Easy vanilla mug cake is the perfect dessert! Combine a few simple pantry staples in a mug, pop it in the microwave and then enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles.
- Place butter in a large mug and microwave 30 to 40 seconds until melted. Allow to cool 2 to 3 minutes.
- Quickly whisk in the milk, vanilla extract, and sugar, mixing well (if the butter begins to solidify, microwave it for 30-45 seconds to warm the milk). Whisk in the flour, baking powder, and salt until combined. Stir in the sprinkles.
- Microwave for 80 to 90 seconds. The top should look set but slightly wet when done. Cool a few minutes before enjoying.