Juicy chicken burgers made with ground chicken and flavored with Ranch seasoning mix and cheddar cheese right in the burger. These chicken burgers are so full of flavor, you can make it into a burger or eat it with a side dish. It takes only 30 minutes to make and the burgers are easily reheated for an even faster meal.
My family adores chicken burgers since it’s such a great deal juicier and more delightful than meat burgers so I make them in numerous different flavors like the Spicy Chipotle Chicken Burgers and Buffalo Chicken Burgers. Attempt them in every one of these flavors and afterward, make your own.
Chicken burgers are not your customary burgers and numerous individuals are not even acquainted with the idea. In my home, it’s really one of the top picks that we like over ordinary meat burgers.Ground chicken burgers are considerably more delightful and a lot juicier than hamburger burgers. Plain hamburger burger patties can be very dry and hence need an expansion of veggies and sauces for dampness. Chicken burger patties, then again, are extremely succulent. You can eat the patties with a side serving of mixed greens, pureed potatoes, or any side you like. It doesn’t need to be made into a sandwich on the off chance that you would prefer not to.
There is such a lot of flavor in these burgers from the Ranch preparing and from the expansion of cheddar. Each time I make this flavor blend in the burgers, it’s totally gone in minutes. Farm flavor goes so well with chicken and when I add some firm bacon and hand crafted farm dressing, the burgers are barely incredible!
Juicy chicken burgers made with ground chicken and flavored with Ranch seasoning mix and cheddar cheese right in the burger.
Chicken Burger Patties
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 oz ranch seasoning mix
- 3 garlic cloves smashed and minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese.
To Make Chicken Burger Patties:
- Combine all ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix until evenly incorporated throughout.
- Cover a baking sheet or a large cutting board with parchment paper and shape the burger patties. You want to shape all the patties before starting to cook so that the burgers cook at the same time.
- Preheat a large cooking pan over medium heat and add oil. Cook burgers for 6-8 minutes on each side, depending on the size of the burgers.
To Make Burgers:
- To make the burgers, you will need buns, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing. You can also add any other veggies you would like.