This recipe for Ham Steak with Honey Mustard Glaze is a fresh change from the standard grilled fare. The steak is glazed with an easy four ingredient honey mustard sauce that will leave you licking your chops. Prepare to “wow” your family with this easy recipe. For a complete meal serve with Green Bean Bacon Bundles and Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
This Ham Steak with Honey Mustard Glaze is one of my critical children most loved plans. This delightful primary course can be on the table in under twenty minutes. This formula is ideal for little families or couples who love ham however don’t have any desire to prepare a full ham cook. In some cases those full hams can prompt many long periods of eating ham. I love a decent toasted ham sandwich however two or three them I am prepared to proceed onward to something different.
First you need to preheat your barbecue to medium or around 350 degrees. In a little pan over low warmth join the earthy colored sugar, nectar, Dijon mustard and juice vinegar. Stew over low warmth until the earthy colored sugar is dissolved.Add the steak to the barbecue over direct warmth and treat the top with the nectar mustard coat. When treated flip and season the opposite side. Close the cover and cook for around four minutes. While the steak is cooking take a couple of speedy looks and ensure the fire isn’t erupting. Presently flip by and by and season the top. Again close the cover and cook for around four minutes. Eliminate from the barbecue, cover with a free aluminum foil tent and let it rest for ten minutes.
A ham steak is a simply a cut of ham from an entire ham broil. It is ideal for little families, couples and when you may require a modest quantity of ham for a formula. You can discover them in your nearby supermarket close to the bundled smoked entire hams.
This recipe for Ham Steak with Honey Mustard Glaze is a fresh change from the standard grilled fare with a delicious four ingredient honey mustard sauce.
- 1 ham steak (1–1 1/4 lbs)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar.
- Preheat grill to medium or 350 degrees. In saucepan over low heat combine the brown sugar, honey, Dijon mustard and cider vinegar. Simmer over low heat until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place ham steak on grill over direct heat and baste the top with honey mustard glaze. Once basted flip and baste the other side. Close lid and cook for 4 minutes. Flip once again and baste the top. Again close the lid and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from grill, cover with loose aluminum foil tent and let rest 10 minutes