Milk Chocolate Mousse Shots are the ideal party jolt of energy shots, that are velvety, scrumptious and very attractive.
Milk Chocolate Mousse Shots have a velvety surface and the gentle chocolate flavor from the chocolate milk. This sweet is so smooth and it’s ideal for a gathering. Additionally, I just siphoned the mousse into shot glasses, finished off with new natively constructed whipped cream and some unsweetened cocoa to upgrade the chocolate flavor. Thus, you have the ideal little pastry. Call it sweet finger food!
With football season around the bend, this is these milk chocolate mousse shots are the ideal jolt of energy pastry to serve. Additionally, it very well may be made days ahead of time, you should simply finish off it with whipped cream prior to serving. Furthermore, in the event that you need to go all extravagant, you can add some cognac to the milk chocolate mousse shots and shave a little chocolate on top. It will be ideal for the men and women going to appreciate a couple of shots.
What’s more, when the servings are so small, you understand what they say, its essentially calorie free. In this way, you can simply have a couple rather than a mixed drink. Likewise, it’s an ideal plan to create it in a couple of flavors so individuals can browse. Additionally, these are consummately administered, will not get you full so you have space to attempt different things.
You can zest these milk chocolate mousse shots up with some alcohol. Nonetheless, on the off chance that you plan on serving them to kids, simply partition the player down the middle, and leave one half liquor free. These are especially acceptable enhanced for certain Godiva or Baileys alcohol. I like them with the Chocolate Cherry Baileys, it adds a particularly decent smell!
- 10 ounces milk chocolate (finely chopped)
- 2½ cups whipping cream (chilled)
- 7 grams gelatin
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons liqueur or cognac for a boozy version (- optional)
- whipped cream (- to garnish)
- cocoa powder (- to garnish)
- Bring a pot of water to boil, place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt over the pot of simmering water. When melted, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, place gelatin and water, allow the gelatin to bloom, let sit for 10 minuets.
- In the meantime, in a sauce pan, bring ½ cup of cream to a boil.
- If using alcohol, place in a microwave-safe bowl, heat the liqueur until hot, about 45 seconds. Stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved. Add the gelatin mixture to the cream, stir to fully incorporate the gelatin. Remove from heat.
- Pour about half of the cream mixture into the chocolate and whisk quickly, add the rest of the chocolate and whisk until well combined. The mixture will be very smooth and shiny.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the wire attachment, place the remaining 2 cups of cream and whisk until soft peaks form.
- When the chocolate mixture has cooled to room temperature, fold in the whipped cream manually using a spatula.
- Fill shot glasses and small jars with the mousse. Place in the fridge overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and unseated cocoa powder.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 1460IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1.3mg