Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers), is an easy to make Mexican recipe that everyone will love. Ground beef, salsa, sour cream, and melted cheese come together in a perfect healthy serving that tastes delicious! This recipe is keto, low carb, and gluten-free!
Fast and simple stuffed ringer pepper formula loaded down with your number one taco fixings are the best approach! Simply make your stuffing combination and spoon into precooked peppers.Bake until hot and effervescent – this will be in and out of your broiler right away. A simple, Mexican style supper!
Another ideal make-ahead stuffed pepper formula. Truth be told, I cause these all the time toward the end of the week and let them to sit in the refrigerator prepared for heating a couple of days after the fact. Super convenient!This delightful taco form is an extraordinary option in contrast to exemplary peppers loaded up with rice and tomatoes, meat, and onion!The excellence of ringer peppers is that they taste incredible and you can stuff them with such countless delectable things!Both keto and low carb, these peppers are a solid formula that you’ll have a positive outlook on eating.
taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers), is an easy to make Mexican recipe that everyone will love. Ground beef, salsa, sour cream, and melted cheese come together in a perfect healthy serving that tastes delicious! This recipe is keto, low carb, and gluten-free!
- 4 medium green peppers, halved
- 1.5 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix, or seeking good eats homemade taco seasoning recipe
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Wash peppers then slice lengthwise in half through the middle and remove seeds. Place in a casserole dish with 1/4 cups water. Cover and microwave 7 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are soft. Check periodically for doneness.
- In the meantime, brown the ground beef until cooked through. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook according to recipe or packet instructions. After the meat is cooked, mix in sour cream, salsa, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Place cooked peppers inside dish and generously stuff with meat and cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 350 ° F for 20-30 minutes until peppers are heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with your favorite taco ingredients and a side of salsa. Enjoy!
Tip: start checking the doneness of your peppers after 5 or 6 minutes. With varying sizes of peppers and microwave wattage, cooking times could vary. Peppers will be slightly “shriveled” but tender. It’s okay because you are going to stuff them with cooked ingredients and this will reduce oven cooking time.