I really like me an excellent cookbook every once in awhile. It can help me find new recipes to ideas to come up with new bowls of my very own. Schweid and Sons sent me over a web link with their cookbook, and I liked what I saw, therefore i had to provide a go at among their recipes.
This phenomenal Taco Beer Cheese Cheesy Taco Beer Dip having a Taco Seasoning Recipe from scratch!Dip caught my eye, and I couldn’t resist but come up with my very own taco seasoning for that recipe!
This Taco Beer Cheese Dip is fantastic to throw together for any gather, game night or watching your team get knocked from the playoffs. Yeah 14 days later, I’m still salty about my LA Kings being eliminated. But stuffing my face with this particular Cheesy Taco Beer Dip helps me complete this.
PREP TIME : 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 4 PEOPLE
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp cumin
CHEESY TACO BEER DIP
- 1 lb ground beef Schweid & Sons Butcher’s Blend, 90/10 when possible
- 4 tbsp taco seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 can light beer
- 1/3 jar salsa about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup milk more if needed based on desired consistency
- On medium heat inside a cast iron skillet add ground beef and taco seasoning. Just a little EVOO could be needed-or a non-stick pan may be used.
- Cook until no more pink (with regards to the fat content you may want to drain).
- Use beer to de-glaze the pan. Let alcohol cook out. Add salsa. Cook for 2-3 additional minutes.
- In another saucepan: On medium-low heat, add cream cheese, shredded cheese, and milk. Melt and combine completely.
- Incorporate cheese sauce to meat mixture. Cook for more 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm like a dip, or if you wish to crank it up, smother together with a burrito for “oven style” goodness. Enjoy!