Presenting The BEST Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette! This straightforward four fixing (in addition to flavors) formula is incredible on such countless plates of mixed greens, and you’ll be making it over and over.
Pour this delectable vinaigrette on my Loaded Fall Harvest Salad (yet hello, this is acceptable any season), this Simple Quinoa Salad with Goat Cheese, and a delicious Kale and Quinoa Salad. Or on the other hand give it a shot my new Cruciferous Salad! Such a lot of flavor and flexible as well!
In the middle of testing all the treat and bread plans, I’m an aficionado of making a HUGE green plate of mixed greens consistently. I ordinarily change the kinds of greens and fixings, yet THIS dressing shows up more than most. It goes so well with nearly anything, from a straightforward side plate of mixed greens (as demonstrated in these photographs) or with a primary course serving of mixed greens with chicken or shrimp.
Favorable to Tip: Make this vinaigrette ahead of time and let it sit on the counter prior to burning-through. It will thicken somewhat as it sits, and you’ll need to shake it energetically prior to serving to get everything blended well.
Need another tasty dressing for your week after week servings of mixed greens? Attempt my Light Honey Mustard Dressing. So great on a Cobb serving of mixed greens or a straightforward side!
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and whisk well. Pour into a mason jar.
- This vinaigrette will thicken slightly as it sits. Shake the jar vigorously.
- When stored in the refrigerator, the dressing will start to solidify. Just set it out an hour or so before serving, and stir/shake it up again.
- Need another delicious dressing for your weekly salads? Try my Light Honey Mustard Dressing. So good on a Cobb salad or a simple side!
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg