Stacked with stout chick peas, delicate red, pinto and cannellini beans, this virus bean salad gets prepared in a lively Southwest propelled vinaigrette for the ideal side dish or primary in the event that you add destroyed chicken!
Cold plates of mixed greens are the awesome fast side dishes, or stacked with destroyed chicken or spooned over flame broiled meats. This is the sort of bean salad that takes care of a group, effectively twofold or triple it!
In this Bean Salad I utilize an assortment of beans and diced tomatoes and red onion. Ringer peppers are another acceptable expansion, as well. New spices like cilantro and parsley function admirably in this also.
vinaigrette is an oil based sauce that is countered in flavor with a corrosive. It very well may be from vinegar or say lemon juice. There are such countless sorts of vinegar to browse, as balsamic, rice wine, apple juice, white and red wine. Season with salt and pepper. Generally dijon mustard is added to emulsify it.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 15.5 oz chick peas drained
- 15.5 oz red beans drained
- 15.5 oz pinto beans drained
- 15.5 oz cannellini beans drained
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion diced (use half, about 1/2 cup total)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- Mince garlic, dice red onion and tomato and add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the Vinaigrette ingredients.
- Add drained beans, cilantro and parsley to diced vegetables. Pour vinaigrette over and toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate for an hour, covered. Stir before serving and taste for seasoning.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 7.9mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 5.9mg