Moment Pot Lobster Tails are rich, sweet and succulent, and done to tasty flawlessness. A five-star supper prepared in under 30 minutes!
Moment Pot Lobster Tails will delete the entirety of your feelings of dread about cooking lobster at home. I get it—when you’re working with a particularly costly and sensitive piece of fish, you need to get everything right.
Except if you’re prepared to pay a little fortune at a café, however, learning the IP strategy is so awesome. Furthermore, you may be astounded at exactly how simple it very well may be. Feel like a culinary specialist in your own kitchen, and treat everybody to a connoisseur lobster supper that is past easy to make!
Would you be able to cook fish in the moment pot?
Indeed, and it’s a quick and sound approach to set them up! However long you follow the cooking time unequivocally (it requires only minutes to completely cook fish in the IP), your shrimp, crabs, mussels, and other fish and shellfish will come out entirely without fail.
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup water
- Add trivet to the inner pot and add the water.
- Using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, carefully cut the top of the lobster tails shell down to the tip of the tail, creating a “butterflied” appearance.
- Devein and remove any grit if needed and pull shell down, so the meat sits on top of shell, as in pictures.
- Mix salt, garlic powder, onions powder and smoked paprika in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle lobster tails meat with the spice mixture.
- Devidee the chopped butter on top.
- Arrange lobster tails on top of the trivet, shells facing down. You can add up to 4, depends how large they are.
- Close lid, lock it and set vent to seal.
- Pressure cook for 1 minute after which do a quick release.
- Remove lid from pot.
- Remove lobster tails and serve with melted butter, lemon wedges and sprinkled with some chopped parsley on top.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 421IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg