These healthy bang bang shrimp are crispy, tender, spicy, and creamy! They make a fantastic dinner recipe and are paleo, Whole30, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and nut-free. Tossed in a sriracha-spiked creamy sauce, these bang bang shrimp are seriously good!
Anybody drinking? Anybody by any stretch of the imagination? No? Didn’t think so.
It’s not hard to comprehend for what reason we’d all affection firm shrimp thrown in a rich, fiery sauce, right? The shrimp are so delicate, enveloped by a crunchy little embrace, covered in a sauce that acquires all the decency from life and abandons all the crap pooness. Indeed, no.These Whole30 bang shrimp get all the integrity from life and abandon all the crap pooness. Since, obviously, there are a wide range of wacky strangeness in those bang shrimp that make them, eh, not the most ideal decision when you’re attempting to eat strongly, evade vegetable oils, refined grains, sugars, and additives. In any case, don’t you stress, sister! These Whole30 bang shrimp are here to protect you.
They’re dug in an arrowroot and coconut flour combination and sautéed in your number one oil at that point threw in a custom made mayo + sriracha + coco aminos + ketchup blend. Firm, delicate, hot, smooth, flawlessness.
These Whole30 bang shrimp are, obviously, paleo, without gluten, sans grain, refined sans sugar, and even sans nut, making them wonderful to serve to nearly anybody you know, aside from, obviously, the veggie lovers and vegetarians. Also, this formula exploits custom made fixings that are excessively simple to get ready yet that have a significant effect in tasty plans.
These Whole30 bang bang shrimp are crispy, tender, spicy, and creamy! They make a fantastic Whole30 dinner recipe and are paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and nut-free. Tossed in a sriracha-spiked creamy sauce, these Whole30 bang bang shrimp are seriously good! A perfect Whole30 dinner recipe for company, too.
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 egg whisked well
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- coconut or avocado oil for frying
- sliced green onions green part only, for garnish, optional
- sesame seeds for garnish, optional
Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Whole30 mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tsp. sriracha or hot sauce
- 2 1/4 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt to taste.
- Stir together all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk together coconut flour, arrowroot powder, salt, and pepper in a wide bowl. Dip shrimp in eggs then dredge in flour. Shake off excess and place on a baking sheet or plate. Repeat with all shrimp.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, fry shrimp, making sure not to crowd. Wait until the bottom side is nicely browned before flipping, then flip and cook through on the other side. Shrimp should be beautifully browned and crispy. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and repeat until all shrimp are fried.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with half of the sauce. Add more sauce to taste and toss. Serve with remaining sauce (if you have any). Top with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.